Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.913 DZD / VES *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 61% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 336,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 129,529 Dinar (67,693 Bs.S.) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (43 minutes ago)