Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela vs Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.39279 DZD / VES *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 77% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 275,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 64,039 Dinar (163,035 Bs.S.) in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)