Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.870 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 46% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 481,676 Dinar (Bs 44,314) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 331,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)