Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00087 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 82% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 299,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 53,919 Dinar (Bs 62,055,903) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)