Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00394 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 82% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 345,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 62,458 Dinar (Bs 15,869,795) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Austin, Texas costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Butte, Montana costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)