Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.996 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 397,349 Dinar (36,134 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)