Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.383 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 358,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 336,290 Dinar (27,157 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)