Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.475 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 350,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 333,466 Dinar (29,059 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)