Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.033 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 376,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 319,079 Dinar (10,624TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)