Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.243 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 322,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 278,827 Dinar (9,535TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)