Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.145 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 337,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 305,257 Dinar (Mex$ 49,678) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)