Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 801 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.939 DZD / TJS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 42% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 308,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 180,084 Dinar (13,918 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)