Cost of living comparison between Dushanbe, Tajikistan and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.975 DZD / TJS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 30% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 283,397 Dinar (20,279 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)