Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.779 DZD / TJS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 31% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 281,408 Dinar (20,423 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)