Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.718 DZD / TJS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 42% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 272,329 Dinar (21,412 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 2 hours ago)