Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.870 DZD / ALL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 23% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 461,943 Dinar (531,076 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)