Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.969 DZD / ALL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 359,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 357,004 Dinar (368,513 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)