Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.811 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 487,148 Dinar (R$ 13,994) in Duque de Caxias to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)