Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 686 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.481 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 397,385 Dinar (R$ 11,869) in Duque de Caxias to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 368,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)