Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 534 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.706 DZD / NZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 105% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 769,178 Dinar (NZ$9,773) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 3 hours ago)