Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 795 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.107 DZD / NZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 82% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 650,025 Dinar (NZ$8,114) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 357,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)