Cost of living comparison between Dunedin, New Zealand and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 456 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 78.890 DZD / NZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 89% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 738,385 Dinar (NZ$9,360) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)