Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37864 DZD / HUF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 411,005 Dinar (1,085,474 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (28 minutes ago)