Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39309 DZD / HUF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 361,097 Dinar (918,614 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)