Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines vs Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.257 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 295,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 268,654 Dinar (Php119,053) in Dumaguete City.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)