Cost of living comparison between Dumaguete City, Philippines and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.281 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 463,416 Dinar (Php203,137) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 2 hours ago)