Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 743 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.131 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 383,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 319,937 Dinar (Php150,106) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)