Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.162 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 623,680 Dinar (€4,829) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 426,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)