Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 678 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.873 DZD / HRK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)