Cost of living comparison between Dubrovnik, Croatia and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.043 DZD / HRK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 468,971 Dinar (29,232 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)