Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 891 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.355 DZD / HRK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 400,745 Dinar (21,833 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 333,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)