Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.913 DZD / HRK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 472,292 Dinar (29,680 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)