Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.444 DZD / AUD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 102% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 946,137 Dinar (AU$11,761) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (24 minutes ago)