Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 664 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.993 DZD / AUD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 110% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 765,734 Dinar (AU$8,509) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 364,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)