Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.528 DZD / AUD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 99% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 777,335 Dinar (AU$9,419) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (30 minutes ago)