Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18119 DZD / XAF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 32% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 496,393 Dinar (2,739,660 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)