Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17785 DZD / XAF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 54% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 602,547 Dinar (3,387,988 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)