Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17717 DZD / XAF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 42% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 575,131 Dinar (3,246,301 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (27 minutes ago)