Cost of living comparison between Dorylaeum, Turkey and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.743 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 333,510 Dinar (9,331TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (42 minutes ago)