Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.414 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 440,567 Dinar (元25,300) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 368,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)