Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 722 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.993 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 17% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 419,875 Dinar (元23,335) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 359,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tbilisi costs 3.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)