Cost of living comparison between Dongguan, China and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.044 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 18% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 478,377 Dinar (元29,816) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)