Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.359 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 396,809 Dinar (元24,256) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 364,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)