Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.224 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 18% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 446,977 Dinar (元25,950) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 378,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)