Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.094 DZD / UAH
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 166,693 Dinar (40,715₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)