Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,491 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.544 DZD / QAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 143% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 732,266 Dinar (24,786 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 301,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (17 minutes ago)