Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04871 DZD / TZS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 33% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 263,211 Dinar (5,403,472 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (38 minutes ago)