Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 DZD / DJF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 157% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,044,292 Dinar (1,677,083 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)