Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.099 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 376,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 293,175 Dinar (9,427TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (44 minutes ago)