Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.208 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 246,942 Dinar (8,175TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (37 minutes ago)