Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.476 DZD / EGP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 358,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 250,037 Dinar (E£ 38,609) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)