Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.370 DZD / BDT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 370,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 336,051 Dinar (Taka 245,330) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 76 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)