Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.747 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 118% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 853,121 Dinar ($7,774) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)