Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 114.872 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 84% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 608,135 Dinar ($5,294) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 331,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)