Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 116.218 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 80% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 648,671 Dinar ($5,581) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 361,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)