Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.653 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 80% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 591,765 Dinar (€4,395) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 328,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 2 hours ago)