Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.119 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 65% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 643,885 Dinar (€5,316) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)