Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.046 DZD / NPR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 14% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 322,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 277,724 Dinar (₨ 265,441) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)