Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 826 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.702 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 19% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 305,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 247,610 Dinar (₨145,504) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)