Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.676 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 45% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 258,909 Dinar (₨154,452) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)