Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 631 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 107.714 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 528,629 Dinar ($4,908) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 309,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)