Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.035 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 434,135 Dinar (₨419,279) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 355,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (30 minutes ago)