Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 891 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00820 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 412,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 350,691 Dinar (Rp 42,750,851) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 22,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuching costs RM17 (about 1 hour ago)