Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 646 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00814 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 323,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 296,080 Dinar (Rp 36,388,685) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (23 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)