Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 926 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00843 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 372,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 338,129 Dinar (Rp 40,089,246) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)