Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.232 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 409,284 Dinar (13,538TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)