Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 685 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 113.404 DZD / PAB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 404,107 Dinar (3,563 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 384,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)