Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 114.109 DZD / PAB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 422,964 Dinar (3,707 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 377,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)