Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.164 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 339,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 254,430 Dinar (Php117,570) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (44 minutes ago)