Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.864 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 112% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 653,004 Dinar (元41,163) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 308,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (37 minutes ago)