Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 800 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.202 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 44% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 531,436 Dinar (元29,197) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 368,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)