Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.432 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 103% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 804,679 Dinar (元48,969) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 397,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)