Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.987 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 109% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 785,262 Dinar (元49,118) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)