Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.193 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 313,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 244,371 Dinar (Php111,432) in Dasmarinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)