Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04963 DZD / TZS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,045 prices entered by 79 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mogadishu costs 100 S (about 1 hour ago)