Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 742 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04926 DZD / TZS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 35% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 527,245 Dinar (10,702,931 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (about 2 hours ago)