Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 625 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05038 DZD / TZS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 32% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 514,567 Dinar (10,214,452 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 2 hours ago)