Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 647 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04946 DZD / TZS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 34% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 546,157 Dinar (11,042,113 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (39 minutes ago)