Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 767 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04884 DZD / TZS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 494,161 Dinar (10,117,071 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)