Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 883 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04876 DZD / TZS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 447,616 Dinar (9,180,862 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 373,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)