Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 586 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05064 DZD / TZS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 25% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 506,007 Dinar (9,991,388 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)