Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.329 DZD / SAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 51% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 565,200 Dinar (﷼ 19,271) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 174KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 110 (about 2 hours ago)