Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 473 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.351 DZD / SAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 41% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 550,448 Dinar (﷼ 18,754) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)