Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 940 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.228 DZD / SAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 33% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 550,411 Dinar (﷼ 18,832) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 413,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)