Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 466 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.265 DZD / SAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 53% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 572,472 Dinar (﷼ 19,562) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)