Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 443 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.072 DZD / SAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 54% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 601,222 Dinar (﷼ 20,680) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)