Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 991 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.429 DZD / SAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 44% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 467,286 Dinar (﷼ 15,357) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 324,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 2 hours ago)