Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21041 DZD / SYP *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 74% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 303,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 79,777 Dinar (379,145 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)