Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21185 DZD / SYP *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 32% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 266,564 Dinar (1,258,272 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)