Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.828 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 4% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 390,976 Dinar (元24,702) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)