Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.298 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 392,182 Dinar (元22,672) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 385,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)