Cost of living comparison between Dalian, China and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.325 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 444,029 Dinar (元27,200) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)