Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10660 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 56% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 591,551 Dinar (₩5,549,191) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 378,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)