Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 709 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09624 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 48% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 596,557 Dinar (₩6,198,914) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 404,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)