Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 722 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00502 DZD / VND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 342,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 307,588 Dinar (61,301,790 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)