Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00483 DZD / VND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 415,186 Dinar (85,947,881 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)