Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00488 DZD / VND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 4% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 391,693 Dinar (80,331,248 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (31 minutes ago)