Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00480 DZD / VND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 421,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 386,883 Dinar (80,680,042 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 4 hours ago)