Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00486 DZD / VND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 14% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 322,707 Dinar (66,348,697 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)