Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00501 DZD / VND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 376,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 335,652 Dinar (66,996,817 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)