Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.783 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 392,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 354,125 Dinar (11,890 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)