Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.990 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 350,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 341,842 Dinar (10,057 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Huntsville, Alabama costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)