Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.161 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 354,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 326,023 Dinar (10,463 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)