Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.576 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 333,772 Dinar (12,104 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)