Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.669 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 27% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 343,797 Dinar (₨205,952) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Busan costs ₩50,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (43 minutes ago)