Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 719 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.711 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 25% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 361,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 270,227 Dinar (₨157,970) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)