Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.030 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 317,284 Dinar (S/. 9,606) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)