Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.677 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 369,830 Dinar (S/. 10,982) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)