Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,673 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.639 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 445,068 Dinar (R$ 12,849) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (34 minutes ago)