Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 746 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18702 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 408,536 Dinar (CH$2,184,475) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 371,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (21 minutes ago)