Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18323 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 370,960 Dinar (CH$2,024,603) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 331,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)