Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.996 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 27% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 275,015 Dinar (Bs 25,010) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)