Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.816 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 272,727 Dinar (Mex$ 46,894) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)